Arlo Bucket Tote PDF Pattern
The Arlo Bucket Tote PDF Pattern. two sizes in one pattern
Large: 10-1/4" length x 6-1/4" width x 10-3/4" height.
Small: 7-1/2" length x 4-3/4 width x 7-1/2" height.
- 1 PDF Pattern with sewing and cutting instructions.
- This pattern includes details for two tote bags - one large and one small.
- The tote has one interior pocket.
Fun Facts About This Project:
- Both size tote bags are perfect for "on the go" or everyday tote bags. They have a nice wide bottom, so you can stuff a lot of stuff into the tote.
- They can double as storage bins!
- The Arlo bucket tote is fun and easy to make.
- Keep the fabric the same or mix and match to make different areas pop.
- They have a nice wide bottom,IThs love this pouch and it makes a great gift. It has a large opening and you can jam it full of stuff.
- These totes look awesome when sewn in a bold, cotton canvas fabric.
- Please us the the following hashtags when sharing on social media. If you can, please also use @haberdasheryfun. I love seeing what everyone is making.
- #HaberdashereyFunPatterns, #HaberdasheryFun, #ArloBucketTote, #ArloTote
You may sell items made with this pattern on a small handmade scale. All rights reserved. Do not copy, alter, redistribute, or sell this pattern in any way without written consent. Please email me if you want to teach this pattern in a class setting.
Thanks for stopping by - Marni